My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday 15 August 2010

Restart

It is time that I really should do something with this. I started (which I'm good at), but I didn't follow through :( (as usual).
So, let's give this a try.

I've just had a month without painting. I was a bit tired of painting around 225 Sudan miniatures at once and since the deadline for that project got pushed back (I think it's early October now) I decided to stop for a while. During that time I decided, after a lot of thinking, I would see if I could sell my house and buy a bigger one. Only to do that I need to have a lot of preparation:
- throw away a lot of unwanted clutter
- get most of my lead-pile into plastic boxes and into my parents attic
- get a lot of my other stuff into cardboard boxes and into my parents attic
- re-arrange the rest of the stuff in my house
- clean, clean, clean
So that's what I'm working on now :)

Next to that I'm thinking about finishing 2 half-build Warhammer Fantasy armies, a short holiday in September, and finishing up the afore mentioned Sudan stuff.
So yup, I keep myself pretty busy ;)

P.S. Jase, you'll probably be the only one to read this (I'm not advertising for it). Get your ass in gear and get painting. I want you to start indjuns and show me you can finish something worthy in a normal amount of time. So that we can do a nice small project together....

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, good to see that you've started a 1:1 scale hobby project :)

    As I told you before, I'll try finish some projects first to make room for new ones, but the Indjuns (all five of them) are on my desk now. Hoped to undercoat them yesterday, but the weather didn't allow it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol

    I predict a fail for both of you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support.... not!
    A project can only fail in case of a deadline, which isn't there, so it's impossible to fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. +1!

    @Andy: Epic Logic Fail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A characteristic of a project is that it has a begin and an end.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. However, the end does not necessarily needs to be specified.

    ReplyDelete